In my ongoing series Getting Started with Twitter: 10 Steps to Twitter Competence, I’ve shared how Twitter novices can dive into one of the fastest-growing social media sites on the web. From choosing a name to the basics of tweeting, from recommending Twitter apps to suggesting ways to get more Twitter followers, I hope I’ve provided at least one new idea you can implement in order to increase your enjoyment of the site and your engagement with your audience.
In this next-to-last installment of this ten-part series, I’m offering 51 Twitter templates: questions and quotes that may help you entice and engage your online audience.
To tweet the line, click the link.
1. How would your friends describe you in three words?
2. What’s the best gift you’ve ever received?
3. What book(s) are you reading right now?
4. What’s the best question you’ve ever been asked?
5. How can I help you accomplish something today?
6. What are you most looking forward to right now?
7. Who are the top 3 people you follow on Twitter?
8. What’s your favorite website?
9. What means the most to you in the world?
10. What one movie could you watch over and over?